Saturday, February 13, 2010

Should I Wait Until After The Super Bowl To Buy A Tv TTC, Having Some Symptoms And Need Some Help!?

TTC, having some symptoms and need some help!? - should i wait until after the super bowl to buy a tv

My husband and I are TTC .. I) currently 12DPO (last day of ovulation and I want to start my period for 18 or 19. I had a little symptoms.Breasts were great, but then if I should start. I had cramps in the light has to have seen a few veins on my breasts before. My times are still very high. Also something very different for me yesterday .. My head hurts all day and never a headache. I was hungry all day! I'm not exaggerating! I tried all day. I felt I could not finish! A couple of nights, I did not have cocoa pebbles. Having bought and enjoyed the first course did not like what I expected to feel ... Weird!
5 days before I took a digital test response first nightand said negative. From 5 days before, it is likely that I'm pregnant? I know I should wait at least miss my time .. But I promise not to test until you do. Advice and support needed please!
A handful of baby powder to all those TTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment