Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Polaroid Dvd Recorder With Can Somebody Please Tell Me How To Use The Program AnyDVD?

Can somebody please tell me how to use the program AnyDVD? - polaroid dvd recorder with

I just downloaded the free version of AnyDVD line will find some way to protect against the unauthorized copying on DVD XP, so you can make backup copies of them. Is it just stick the DVD into my DVD player on my computer and does all the work or is it something I need to click to tell the program what? I see nothing to click, with the exception of "default", "order", "OK" and "Cancel" and none of them seems to me no indication that the protection against copying was deleted. When I put my CD in my computer that shows all the details on the disc, and shows that it is copy protected, and then shows some of the things that are "found and removed, so to speak, but I would then take the DVD, disc on my computer and moved my stand-alone external DVD burner that is connected to my TV and copy it. Is this possible or do I have everything with the computer? I have a DVD recorder with a 80GB HDD Polaroid. Can someone tell me what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment